Students in their senior year of high school work with Ivy Talent’s college application team. This process involves creating a school selection list, brainstorming and editing personal statements and supplemental essays, and preparing for interviews. Ivy Talent’s college consultants work with each student individually to help them find schools that are the best fit, based on the subjects they would like to major in and their academic needs. All application services are customized to fit the needs of each individual student and their family.
Ivy Talent’s college application consulting provides guidance in the following areas:
- Student / family initial school selection review. Provide feedback and information about other schools that may be a good fit for the student.
- Provide school recommendations and later a final list of best-fit schools with likelihood of acceptance information
- Create a to-do list to help manage deadlines
- Provide assistance and feedback about crafting a Common Application / school system specific application to best represent a student’s academic and extracurricular talents and skills
- Create strategies and recommendations for Early Decision / Early Action vs Regular Decision
- Personal statement and supplemental essay brainstorming / discussion, editing, and review
- Provide support and information on obtaining the best teacher recommendations and other references
- SAT / ACT / SAT II Subject Test Preparation strategies and tutoring
- Interview Preparation (tailored to alumni, admissions officer, or video interview style)
- Provide support in the waitlist process